On Demand The new federal infrastructure act and rebounding US and global economics are set to unleash lots of new work, but construction sector firms still face challenges. Learn innovative approaches in supply chain management and workforce deployment to meet project milestones, keep employees safe and most productive and owners satisfied with results. In this webinar, company experts will share best practices for managing the new jobsite dynamics that will generate outcomes you need to achieve.
In this webinar, participants will learn what’s new, simple and effective to:
- Deal with new supply chain impacts on costs and schedule
- Manage unclear and changing COVID-19 protocols for your workers and team members
- Understand benefits and risks of new jobsite technologies
- Boost daily workforce productivity for on-site and remote participants
- Adapt to developing owner and government demands for project sustainability