ENR New York is pleased to announce the region’s Top Young Professionals for 2019!
Each of Engineering News-Record’s regional publications invite readers to nominate up-and-coming leaders in architecture, construction and engineering. Nominees are judged on their industry experience, education, leadership and community service, and the Top 20 ranked by the judges’ scores are selected for the honor.
The winners will be profiled in the January 2019 issue of ENR New York.
The following are this year’s honorees for the New York and New Jersey region. Congratulations to all on our list!
- Alexandra Schmidt, Senior Project Manager, Turner Construction
- Andrew Nigro, Construction Manager, The LiRo Group
- Ania DeVita, Cost Control Manager, AECOM Tishman
- Anita Woolley Nelson, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Marketing and Communications, AECOM
- Connie Zambianchi, President and Founder, Amaracon Testing and Inspections
- Dana Kfir, Project Manager, Enovate Engineering
- Ethan Cotton, Associate, LERA Consulting Structural Engineers
- Guillermo Diaz-Fanas, Senior Geotechnical Earthquake Engineer, WSP
- Guinevere Ngau, Associate Vice President, HDR
- Heather Groff, Director, Interior Architecture & Design, Ware Malcomb
- Jeffrey Benjamin Alper, Senior Associate, Severud Associates
- John Barry, Vice President, Thornton Tomasetti
- John Kruk, Project Manager, Resident Engineer & Technical Principal, WSP
- Joseph Good, Senior Project Manager, Langan
- Kevin L. Hickey, Associate Vice President, Principal Engineer and Water/Wastewater Technical Group Leader, CHA Consulting
- Lisa Martusciello, Senior Engineer, STV
- Mike Martello, Professional Associate, HDR
- Shravya Markandeya, Senior Engineer, Michael Baker Intl.
- Sofia Berger, Senior Vice President, Louis Berger
- Sony David, Associate, Langan