More than 1 million design and construction professionals worldwide trust Bluebeam Revu to elevate project efficiency and collaboration. In the second installment of our two-part Revu Tips and Tricks series, users will discover insider information on some of the more advanced features in Revu, such as how to optimize Layers for markup management and use Scripts to automate functions and Batch Process multiple files.
Participants will leave with a set of coveted time-saving and customization tips that are guaranteed to improve your workflows. Attending Part Two of this series is not dependent on attending Part One.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Leverage Layers to organize and navigate project plan data, and empower team members to focus on what’s most important
- Learn how to use Scripting to automate features and processes on a single file or an entire batch
- Use Dynamic Text to pull project data directly into Stamps
- Discover how to use Revu to automatically translate markups when working on global projects
- Leave with a set of coveted time-saving and customization tips that are guaranteed to improve your workflows