Now On Demand
Through the use of 3D laser scanning, construction organizations can benefit greatly when working with prefabricated components. Gaining exact measurements for off-site preparations and manufacturing can result in massive savings in time and labor. Learn how Brady Services Group leveraged 3D Laser Scanning and automatic prefabrication technology to become a world class contractor.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the following:
- Utilizing 3D laser scanning in the bid process
- Easily create piping ISOs and cut lists
- Scan prefabricated piping sections and equipment for QA/QC and fitment validation
- Documenting completed project for Traceable ConstructionTM
- Rapidly achieving ROI through 3D laser scanning