The March 2022 issue of ENR New York magazine will feature the top project starts in New Jersey and New York that broke ground in 2021. To have your project considered, please complete this form by January 31, 2022.
The annual Top Project Starts is an editorial feature and the ranking is determined by contract value of the top construction projects that broke ground the previous year in New York or New Jersey.
If you are an owner, general contractor or design firm and would like a project you are involved in to be considered for this editorial feature, please send -- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org -- the following information:
- Name of Project [exactly as it should appear in print]
- Location of Project [City, State]
- Construction Cost [required for ranking]
- Construction Start Date [Month/Year]
- Expected Completion Date [Month/Year]
- Brief Description of Project [size, scope, delivery method, sustainability goals, interesting facts, etc.]
To be eligible, the project must be located in New York or New Jersey and have started substantial construction between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021. There is no limit to how many projects your firm can enter.
Please use a separate form to submit each project.
Image requirement: Please submit a high-resolution color photograph or rendering for each project. Preferred file formats are jpeg files, 300 dpi at 100% of an image that is 4 x 6 inches or larger.
DEADLINE: JANUARY 31, 2022
Note: This ranking is separate from our annual Best Projects Awards competition, which will occur later this year.