Despite site shutdowns due to COVID-19 earlier this year, construction firms in New York and New Jersey have continued to work, one way or another. In turn, ENR New York has continued to celebrate the Top Firms of the region, whether they are designers, general contractors or the stars of today's blog post: specialty contractors.
There's still time to submit your firm's Top Specialty Contractors survey if you haven't already. Due to the pandemic, we've granted a final deadline extension to Aug. 7, 2020. The form must be submitted online, and can be found here.
The full list of the New York Region's Top Specialty Contractors will be published in the Sept. 14-21, 2020, print issue of ENR New York, and will also be available online to subscribers. We'll also feature the region's Specialty Contractor of 2020 in the same issue.
Meanwhile, take a look at the preliminary roster of firms, listed in alphabetical order and subject to change in the final ranking:
- American Pile and Foundation LLC, Somerville, NJ
- Bamco Inc., Middlesex, NJ
- BOND Civil & Utility Construction, Bronx, NY
- Clean Earth, Hatboro, Pa.
- EJ-Electrical Installation Co., Long Island City, NY
- Electra USA Inc., New York, NY
- Enclos Corp., New York, NY
- Grundman Mechanical Systems Inc., Thornwood, NY
- International Asbestos Removal Inc., Babylon, NY
- Mastec Inc., Coral Gables, Fla.
- Petillo Inc., Flanders, NJ
- Ruston Paving Co. Inc., Syracuse, NY
- Ruttura & Sons Construction Co. Inc., West Babylon, NY
- Sessler Environmental Services LLC, Macedon, NY
- Tri-State Groundwater Solutions, Paterson, NJ
- United Civil Inc., Middleton, Mass.
- Universal Builders Supply LLC, New Rochelle, NY
- W&W Glass LLC, Nanuet, NY