The votes are in and the winners of this year’s 20 Under 40 competition span an array of industry sectors across the tristate region. Collectively, the group represents work on some of the region’s major projects.
The winners include a project manager with more than 15 years in managing, designing and building transportation projects; an urban planner who leads her firm’s energy and sustainability practice; and an advocate skilled at advising on construction industry issues. Our independent panel of judges reviewed 44 candidates in all but chose just 20 whom they see as the highest achievers.
The winners, as well as the judges, will be highlighted in ENR New York’s February 2-9, 2015 issue. Until then, here’s a sneak peak at the winners list:
- Alexander Napoli, senior project manager, HNTB
- Ariella Maron, principal, Buro Happold Engineering
- Benjamin Shepherd, associate director, Atelier Ten
- Christine Ballard, group manager/Water Resources, T&M Associates
- Dumrong Ongkasuwan, risk assessment manager, Arcadis U.S.
- Eric Reid, first vice president, Tishman Construction, an AECOM Company
- James Perise, vice president and chief plumbing engineer, STV
- Jason Cabral, project manager/Transmission & Distribution, Burns & McDonnell
- Jason McCreary, department manager/Transmission & Distribution Engineering Group, Burns & McDonnell
- Jean Anderson, senior associate/design director, Gensler
- Jesse Chrismer, associate, Thornton Tomasetti
- Jessica Sheridan, project manager, Gensler
- Kristin Bleedorn, acoustical associate, Shen Milsom & Wilke
- Matthew Melrose, senior associate, Leslie E. Robertson Associates
- Peter J. Martin, partner, Hinckley Allen
- Peter Mulcahey, senior project executive, Gilbane Building Co.
- Preston Vineyard, senior bridge engineer, Buckland & Taylor/COWI
- Rick Cianfaglione, vice president, Arcadis U.S.
- Scott Allen, project designer, Perkins + Will
- Seth Condell, senior project manager, Parsons Transportation Group