ENR is proud to announce the winners of its Top Young Professionals competition in New England, which celebrates the excellence of young design and construction professionals in the region.
An independent jury judged candidates on the basis of their career experience; industry leadership; community service; and other factors. Winners will appear in an April 1, 2013, special New England edition of ENR.
Congratulations to our winners, listed below in alphabetical order by first name.
- Bonita Cook, Job Captain, JSA Inc, Portsmouth, NH
- Frank Valdes, Associate Principal, DiMella Shaffer, Boston
- Jason Arndt, Architect Founder and CEO, VariousMonks and Finegold Alexander & Assoc., Boston
- Karen Colby, Gilbane Building Company, Providence
- Kenneth E. Rubinstein, Attorney, Preti Flaherty Beliveau & Pachios, Boston
- KyAnn Anderson, Senior Project Architect, Kleinfelder, Cambridge, Mass.
- Laura Handler, Director of VDC, Tocci Building Companies, Woburn, Mass.
- Mark Pasciuto, Senior Project Manager, Trinity Building and Construction Management, Wilmington, Mass.
- Martin J. O'Neill, First Vice President, Tishman Construction, Boston
- Matthew Consigli, Vice President, Consigli Construction Co., Milford, Mass.
- Matthew Tripp, Director of Business Development, Shawmut Design and Construction, Boston
- Patrick Triggs, Assistant Vice President Project & Development Services, Jones Lang LaSalle, Boston
- Paul Reiss, Cofounder & Creative Director, ARTAIC - Innovative Mosaic, Boston
- Raymond P. Beaudry, Jr., Business Manager/Financial Secretary, Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 4, West Boylston, Mass.
- Ryan Hutchins, Business Manager, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager, Gilbane Building Company, Boston
- Sarah Desiderio, Structural Engineer, JSN Associates, Inc., Portsmouth, NH