ENR MidAtlantic is pleased to announce its 2016 Top 20 Under 40 class. For this annual program, ENR accepts nominations of up-and-coming leaders working in the region’s design and construction industries. Contestants are judged on three main criteria: industry experience and education; career and industry leadership; and community service and involvement.
The winning candidates are selected by an independent jury. This year’s judges included: Mark Baughman, president, SKB Architecture and Design; Sonya Brown, vice president of marketing and business development, Grunley Construction Co.; Gregg Metzinger, senior vice president, global recruiting and staff augmentation, Hill International; Bob Miller, executive vice president, L.F. Driscoll; David Varner, office director – Washington, D.C., SmithGroupJJR; and Tim Williams, principal, ZGF Architects.
This year’s Top 20 Under 40 will be featured in the March edition of ENR MidAtlantic.
ENR MidAtlantic’s 2016 Top 20 Under 40
- Phillip Baker, Senior Project Planner, Engineer, AECOM
- Wendy Berrill, P.E. Civil Engineer, Michael Baker International
- Andrew Blasetti, P.E., Associate, Thornton Tomasetti
- Andy Boenau, Senior Project Manager Timmons Group
- Raymond R. Carney Jr., Vice President, Markon Solutions
- Chad R. Davis, P.E., Assistant Vice President, Michael Baker International
- Erin Donovan, Project Manager, Parsons
- Christopher L. Dudding, P.E., Construction Management Branch Chief, NEA-SCA, U.S. Dept. of State, Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
- William Gregory Off, Structural Engineer, Project Manager, AECOM
- David Horton, Senior Plant Manager, Virginia Paving Co., a division of The Lane Construction Corp.
- Sarah Knehr, Project Manager, Quandel Construction Group
- Supriya Murthy, Senior Management Consultant (Operational Excellence), Arcadis
- Jeff Pastva, Project Architect, JDAVIS
- Cody Pennetti, Associate, Civil Engineer, Dewberry
- Haijian Shi, Lead Engineer, Pepco Holdings
- Garrett Skinner, CFM Senior Project Manager, Atkins
- Tyler Tate, P.E., LEED AP, President, Lewis Contractors
- Peggy Van Eepoel, Associate Principal, Thornton Tomasetti
- Allison Westlund, Project Manager, Michael Baker International
- April M. Yorkonis, Structural Engineer III, Bridge Inspection Team Leader, AECOM