ENR MidAtlantic is pleased to announce its 2016 Top 20 Under 40 class. For this annual program, ENR accepts nominations of up-and-coming leaders working in the region’s design and construction industries. Contestants are judged on three main criteria: industry experience and education; career and industry leadership; and community service and involvement.
The winning candidates are selected by an independent jury. This year’s judges included: Mark Baughman, president, SKB Architecture and Design; Sonya Brown, vice president of marketing and business development, Grunley Construction Co.; Gregg Metzinger, senior vice president, global recruiting and staff augmentation, Hill International; Bob Miller, executive vice president, L.F. Driscoll; David Varner, office director – Washington, D.C., SmithGroupJJR; and Tim Williams, principal, ZGF Architects.
This year’s Top 20 Under 40 will be featured in the March edition of ENR MidAtlantic.
ENR MidAtlantic’s 2016 Top 20 Under 40
- Phillip Baker, Senior Project Planner, Engineer, AECOM
- Wendy Berrill, P.E. Civil Engineer, Michael Baker International
- Andrew Blasetti, P.E., Associate, Thornton Tomasetti
- Andy Boenau, Senior Project Manager Timmons Group
- Raymond R. Carney Jr., Vice President, Markon Solutions
- Chad R. Davis, P.E., Assistant Vice President, Michael Baker International
- Erin Donovan, Project Manager, Parsons
- Christopher L. Dudding, P.E., Construction Management Branch Chief, NEA-SCA, U.S. Dept. of State, Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
- William Gregory Off, Structural Engineer, Project Manager, AECOM
- David Horton, Senior Plant Manager, Virginia Paving Co., a division of The Lane Construction Corp.
- Sarah Knehr, Project Manager, Quandel Construction Group
- Supriya Murthy, Senior Management Consultant (Operational Excellence), Arcadis
- Jeff Pastva, Project Architect, JDAVIS
- Cody Pennetti, Associate, Civil Engineer, Dewberry
- Haijian Shi, Lead Engineer, Pepco Holdings
- Garrett Skinner, CFM Senior Project Manager, Atkins
- Tyler Tate, P.E., LEED AP, President, Lewis Contractors
- Peggy Van Eepoel, Associate Principal, Thornton Tomasetti
- Allison Westlund, Project Manager, Michael Baker International
- April M. Yorkonis, Structural Engineer III, Bridge Inspection Team Leader, AECOM
Collaborative LEAN Construction Exists Today
top young pros
The tax word is far dirtier in Virginia than Maryland ....
Shucet was an ENR newsmaker in 2005 for helping to revamp VDOT into a more transparent, honest and efficient agency. Let's hope he can work some more magic.