ABC Rocky Mountain Honors Chapter Award Winners, Installs New Board of Directors
Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter held its annual Chapter Awards dinner and board of directors installation on Jan. 15 at the Denver Marriott City Center. Around 110 ABC members and guests were in attendance for the event.
Chapter Awards are presented to leaders within the commercial construction industry who have shown outstanding commitment and dedication to the chapter, industry, and the merit shop philosophy through their participation and involvement.
The following companies and individuals were honored:
• There was a three-way tie for Special Service Award to Josh Olsen, LPR Construction Co., Steve Foote, Greiner Electric, and Allan Inge, AMI Mechanical Inc.
• The President’s Award went to Government Affairs Committee.
• Outstanding Service by a New Member to Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
• Associate of the Year to EKS&H LLP
• Supplier of the Year to Bobcat of the Rockies
• Subcontractor of the Year to Spacecon Specialty Contractors LLC • General Contractor of the Year to Hensel Phelps
• Young Professional of the Year to Bob Terry, FCI Constructors Inc.
• ABCer of the Year to Jeff Erker, FCI Constructors Inc.
The event also included installation of the 2015 Board of Directors.
Chair: Allan Bliesmer, Hensel Phelps; Chair-Elect: Darren Hinton, Milender White Construction Co; Vice Chair: Jason Maxwell, White Construction Group; Treasurer: Scott Oglesby, Bauerle & Co. PC; Secretary: Rob Marceau, RK Mechanical Inc.; Past Chair: Brandon Berumen, LEI Cos. Inc.
Mari Bergstrom, BT Construction; Chris Cole, Encore Electric Inc.; Denny Doyle, LPR Construction Co.; Aaron Eide, Flood and Peterson; Paul Giovannetti, Mortenson Construction; Rachael Koch, Power Management Systems & Sales; John Luthi, FCI Constructors Inc.; Kevin Ott, Hitt Contracting; Patrick Wolach, Douglass Colony Group.