SMPS Utah Presents Annual Marketing Communications Awards
The Utah Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services has announced the 2011 winners of the annual Marketing Communication Awards that recognize the year’s best marketing by marketing professionals serving Utah’s architecture, engineering and construction industry.
The 2011 winners are:
• MHTN Architects for “Best Website” for redesign of its company website. The firm was also recognized recently as Architectural Firm of the Year by AIA Utah.
• Michael T. Buell of MHTN Architects, is “Marketer of the Year.”
• General Contractor R&O Construction in the “Collateral/Give-Away” category for its promotional give-away items.
• BHB Structural Engineers in the “Best Campaign” category for its technical e-mail marketing campaign.
• Shana Yonemura of ARW Engineers, is “Rising Star of the Year,” recognizing a professional with less than three years of industry experience who has made a difference in the community and the individual’s firm.
The Utah Marketing Communications Awards recognize and honor the best marketing work developed by Utah professionals during the preceding year. Winners are selected by a jury of industry experts. Winners of Marketing Communication Awards are recognized at the annual SMPS Utah Holiday Charity Gala each December.