There is a delicate balance between building products that are feature rich and products that are easy to learn and simple to use. More than ever, users demand software products that save them time and that are reliable enough for mission-critical tasks. Like in many industries, the software that helps to automate and scale construction businesses is no exception.
For professionals in the industry, it can be challenging to find software products that meet the requirements of the IT organization while serving the needs of the business—both in the home office and in the field.
This webinar will focus on the latest release of CMiC’s suite of software: R12. We will share lessons learned from our transition to the Cloud and how we found an optimal balance between a deep set of product features and a consistent and intuitive user experience across the entire suite.
- Picking the right deployment method
- CMiC’s journey to the Cloud
- Is a SaaS subscription model the best option for me?
- How can I ensure that my users always have access without sacrificing security?
- Building R12 – Product Design and Availably first
- How we took the user experience to the next level: Spotlight session with CMiC’s UI/UX expert designer
- Brief demonstration of how CMiC’s new R12 suite delivers value to construction firms
- Future-proofing your investment in enterprise software
- How can I engage my users to make the most out of a new app?
- Deploying mobile apps via Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Collecting data on usage to drive adoption and productivity