Constructible BrIM models and digital as-builts are already widely used in Europe and, during this webinar, we’ll explore how they needn’t be a pipeline dream in the US. Early collaboration and continuous digital dataflow throughout the project lifecycle can give bridge designers, contractors and DOTs the edge. In fact, technology available today will allow constructible design and connect all disciplines, creating a seamless digital flow of information throughout the bridge project.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What is actually a constructible model
- The challenges, benefits and experiences of constructible models used on-site
- What can be the first steps towards using a (federated) model on-site besides the 2D drawings
- How DOTs could advance their pilot projects and build their vision on BIM-based dataflow
- How to start building BIM-based dataflow using a civil design-build collaboration platform