ENR New England has extended the deadline to submit to this year's Top Young Professionals competition.
The new deadline is Oct. 31.
Click here to submit your nominations.
Each year, ENR's regional editions celebrate the excellence of young construction professionals. In 2017, each region will highlight individuals under the age of 40 who represent the "Best-of-the-Best" in their construction and design careers by giving back to their industry and communities.
You can nominate anyone who works at any level of the design or construction industry who has had an impact in their respective fields or within their company, who exhibit qualities such as leadership, career progress, community involvement and creating landmark projects for their region. You can nominate an employee of your firm, or someone who works at another firm. You can even nominate yourself (the nominator isn't made public). Independent juries of industry leaders from each of ENR's 10 regional editions will judge the nominees based on the candidate's industry experience, leadership skills and community service. Those individuals selected to appear in each region's top 20 will be featured in a story within the regional editions of ENR. ENR’s Regional Editions encourage a diverse pool of candidates for the competition.
- The nominee must be based in an office or location within the 50 U.S. States plus Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- They must be under 40 years of age as of January 1, 2017.
- They should exhibit qualities expressed in the competition criteria: industry experience, leadership and community service.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each firm or person can submit, and there is no entry fee.
- You can re-nominate candidates who were previously submitted as long as they are still eligible and have not been selected previously as a winner.
Eligible nominees are reviewed by a panel of judges on the following criteria:
- Industry Experience and Education
- Career and Industry Leadership
- Community Service and Involvement
Each nomination must include a good-quality photograph or headshot of the nominee. We prefer 300dpi when possible. You may also include up to two optional photographs or renderings depicting significant projects or other examples of the nominee's accomplishments. You may also include one optional supplemental document, such as a testimonial letter.