ENR New England is pleased to announce its 2015 Top Young Professionals. An independent jury judged candidates from around the region, including Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
This year’s Top Young Professionals are listed below in alphabetical order by last name. See the April 13 issue of ENR New England to learn more about these up-and-coming industry leaders.
ENR NEW ENGLAND'S 2015 TOP YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
- Anthony Bond, Vice President, Gas Transmission and Distribution Services, BOND
- Christopher Carbone, Engineer, Company Steward, Bensonwood
- James Collins, Project Manager, ARCADIS US
- Eduardo Gamez, Deputy Director, Risk Management, AECOM
- Indrani Ghosh, Team Leader, Sustainability Group, Kleinfelder
- Kari Hewitt, Director of Sustainability, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin
- Angus Leary, President and General Manager, Northeast Region, Suffolk Construction Co.
- Chuck Lounsberry, Senior Associate/Landscape Architect, Stantec
- Justin MacEachern, Project Executive, Gilbane Building Company
- Eric Graydon Ritchie, Assistant District Manager, The Lane Construction Corp
ENR New England’s list of Top Young Professionals is determined by an independent jury. This year’s jury included:
- Michelle Carlson, Senior Project Manager and Principal, BL Companies
- Todd Hanson, Healthcare Studio Leader
- Jason Theberge, Life Science Project Executive, Commodore Builders