ENR MidAtlantic will publish some of the top 2017 starts in our April issue. The list is based on Dodge Data & Analytics as well other sources, including past ENR issues. Below is a preliminary list of 25 of those top starts listed in alphabetical order from the region, which comprises of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.
These projects are each valued at more than $140 million. The preliminary list is subject to change as we gather additional information prior to publishing the rankings.
If you’d like to submit a project for our list please note that it has to have started construction in 2017 and be valued at more than $140 million, email email@example.com with your nominations.
Also note that a project start is defined as the beginning of construction activity on the job site, as opposed to just the start of pre-construction or a formal ground-breaking ceremony. In addition to the project cost, please include the names of the firms on the project team as well as the owner. Also list the project start date and projected completion date. It is also helpful if you include renderings or construction photos too. Just make sure to include photo credits with the images.
Make sure to read the April issue of ENR MidAtlantic to learn more about where each of these projects rank, and to find out additional information such as construction costs and project teams.
- 300 M NE Street Residential - Retail - Parking (SQUARE 772), Washington D.C.
- Birdsboro Power Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant, South Heidelberg Township, Birdsboro, Pa.
- Chemours Research & Development Building, Newark, Del.
- Christiana Hospital Women’s Wing Addition, Newark, Del.
- CPV Fairview Energy Center, Johnstown, Pa.
- DC United Soccer Stadium - Audi Field, Washington D.C.
- Distribution/Transmission Infrastructure Projects, Pa.
- East Campus Building 2 (ECB2) (Design/Build), Fort Meade, Md.
- Ethane Cracker Facility, Monaca, Pa.
- Fritz Island WWTP (Upgrades) – REBID, Reading, Pa.
- Hickory Run Energy Station - Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant, North Beaver Township, Pa.
- I-95 Scudder Falls Toll Bridge (Replacement), Ewing NJ to Lower Makefield, Pa.
- Mariner East II Pipeline, Delaware County, Pa.
- Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Library (renovation/expansion), Washington D.C.
- Orion Natural Gas Pipeline Project, Pike and Wayne Counties, Pa.
- Penn Medicine Patient Pavilion/ Parking Garage (South Tower), Philadelphia
- Purple Line Light Rail - PPP (Design/Build), Pa.
- Revolution Pipeline Expansion, Pa.
- SC918 BRWWTP Headworks Impv & Wet Weather Flow Equalization, Baltimore
- Secured National Hall, Washington D.C.
- Seneca Valley High School, Germantown, Md.
- Sentinel Square Office Building (Phase 3), Washington D.C.
- Temple Library and Classroom Facility, Philadelphia
- Transco - Atlantic Sunrise Expansion Natural Gas Pipeline, Lebanon, Pa.
- Wanamaker Student Housing (View II) - Phase 2, Philadelphia