ENR MidAtlantic is now accepting nominations for the 2015 Legacy Award. The Legacy Award is an annual award given by ENR editors to an individual (or individuals) in each of our regions who have achieved a lifetime “legacy” of service to the construction and design industry, to their specific profession and to the communities in which they live.
Eligibility: Individuals can be nominated by industry colleagues, themselves or ENR editors. Age, working status (still working in the industry or retired), and professional roles/titles are not major factors in the nominations.
Selection Criteria and Submission Requirements: Individuals must demonstrate significant contributions to the industry as a whole and to their professions, as follows:
• Nominations should include full business curriculum vitae, with career highlights, including innovations and key projects or initiatives they have worked on or managed.
• Nominations should include a letter of reference from the individual’s nominator or colleague(s) familiar with key elements of his/her career.
• Nominations should include list of publications, white papers, articles, news stories written about (or authored by) the individual relevant to his/her career. Photos of work are encouraged as well. Mug shots required.
• Nominations should also include a summary of the individual’s key activities outside the industry: community service, mentoring, teaching, political or government offices held, etc.
• Nominations may be kept confidential (if requested by the nominator) from the candidate until the process has reached the finalists’ stage.
Please submit your entry to ENRMidAtlanticEditor@BNPMedia.com. Your submission can be in a Word document or a PDF. The Legacy Award winner will be celebrated at our annual Best Projects ceremony on November 6 in Baltimore.