ENR MidAtlantic is compiling its annual list of the largest projects—ranked by dollar value—to break ground in the previous year. We researched projects in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and District of Columbia and generated a list of more than two-dozen projects that started construction in 2014 with a value of more then $100 million.
The list, which publishes in the April 27 edition of ENR MidAtlantic, is a work in progress, and we welcome your input. Please feel free to submit projects for consideration on the list that meet our criteria. Projects must be located in the mid-Atlantic region (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and District of Columbia); must have started construction in 2014; and must have a project value of more than $100 million.
Please submit nominees—including the project name, location, contract value, owner, GC/CM, date of groundbreaking/expected date of completion—with your name and contact information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is an unranked preview of the current list of projects on the list, including project name, location and GC/CM. Check back here for updates.
- 1919 Market St, Philadelphia (Hunter Roberts Construction Group)
- 3601 Market Street, Philadelphia (Intech Construction)
- 3737 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia (Intech Construction)
- CEB Tower at Central Place, Rosslyn, Va. (Clark Construction Group)
- Central Place Residential Tower, Rosslyn, Va. (Clark Construction Group)
- CHOP Schuylkill Ave Phase 1, Philadelphia (LF Driscoll/Tishman, JV)
- Comcast Innovation & Technology Center, Philadelphia (LF Driscoll)
- Constellation Exelon Corp Headquarters, Baltimore, Md. (Armada Hoffler Construction)
- Dominion Cove Point LNG Liquefaction Project, Lusby, Md. (IHI/Kiewit JV)
- Duke Ellington School of the Arts, Washington, DC (GCS Sigal)
- Dulles Corridor MetroRail Phase 2 (Clark Construction/Kiewit JV)
- GWU Square 77 Residence Hall, Washington, DC (Clark Construction)
- Joint Operation Center, Fort Meade, Md. (Hensel Phelps Construction Co)
- King of Prussia Mall Expansion, King of Prussia, Pa. (IMC Construction)
- Loudoun Water Treatment Plant and Finished Water Transmission, Loudoun Co. (PC Construction)
- McLearen Road Academy, Herndon, Va. (Clark Construction Group)
- National Harbor MGM Casino Resort, Clinton, Md. (Whiting Turner Contracting Co)
- PA Turnpike Roadway and Bridge Reconstruction [MP A-26 to A-31], Montgomery Co (Allan A Myers)
- Panda Stonewall Natural Gas Power Plant, Leesburg, Va. (Bechtel Corp)
- Perryman #6 Electrical Generator Expansion, Perryman, Md. (Exelon Generation)
- Presidential City Apartments Alterations (Post Brothers)
- Rodin Square Apartments, Philadelphia (Intech Construction)
- Roosevelt High School, Washington, DC (Smoot-Gilbane)
- St Charles Energy Center (SNC Lavalin Constructors)
- SugarHouse Casino Expansion, Philadelphia (Skanska USA Building)
- Transco Virginia Southside Expansion, South Hill, Va. (Owner: Williams)
- Trump International Hotel (Old Post Office Conversion), Washington, DC (Lend Lease)
- The Wharf SW Waterfront Phase 1 (Clark Construction Group)