ENR MidAtlantic is pleased to announce its 2015 Top Young Professionals. An independent jury judged candidates from around the region, including Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and District of Columbia.
This year’s jury included:
- Steve Knight, Associate, David M. Schwarz Architects
- JJ McCarthy, Director of Preconstruction Services, KBR Building Group
- Doug Will, Partner, MSA
This year’s Top Young Professionals are listed below in alphabetical order by last name. See the March 2 issue of ENR MidAtlantic to learn more about these up-and-coming industry leaders.
ENR MIDATLANTIC'S TOP YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
- Pooyan Asadollahi, Principal Engineer, Parsons Transportation Group, Washington
- Michael C. Baruccheri, Project Manager, Tishman Construction, Arlington, Va.
- Paul J. Bracken, Senior Environmental Engineer, ARCADIS US, Newtown, Pa.
- David Doherty, Senior Project Executive - Director of Interiors, Gilbane Building, Arlington, Va.
- Thomas Farrell, Regional Sales Manager, Victaulic, Easton, Pa.
- Jihane Fazio, Project Manager, Transportation, AECOM, Philadelphia
- Anthony R. Fitzpatrick, Project Manager, Michael Baker International, Philadelphia
- Joseph Hole, Instrument and Controls Engineer, STV, Douglassville, Pa.
- Matt Kennedy, Associate / Process Specialist, CRB, Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
- Craig Kotarski, Project Manager, Timmons Group, Charlottesville, Va.
- Nathan Magestad, Sr. Project Manager, Parsons, Washington
- Jennifer Mayers, Federal Principal in Charge, ARCADIS US, Baltimore
- Yilei Shi, Senior Structural Engineer, A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Rockville, Md.
- Jeremy Snyder, Associate Principal, BuroHappold Engineering, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Jeff Taylor, Deputy Project Manager, Fluor, Springfield, Va.