ENR MidAtlantic is compiling its annual list of Top Starts, which offers a snapshot of construction project among major private owners, developers and government entities. The list ranks projects by value that broke ground in 2013. In addition to our list, which will publish in the April 14 issue of ENR MidAtlantic, we will feature market analysis based on our findings.
Below are a few major projects expected to land on this year’s list. All projects listed are valued at more than $100 million each. If you would like to suggest any projects that might qualify for our list, please contact Bruce Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Starts of 2013
- Back River WWTP, Enhanced Nutrient Removal Upgrade, Baltimore
- Baltimore Horseshoe Casino with Garage, Baltimore
- Brunswick County Power Station, Brunswick County, Va.
- Dominion Boulevard Improvements, Chesapeake, Va.
- First Street Tunnel, Washington, D.C.
- FMC Tower at Cira Centre South
- High Performance Computing Center 2, Fort Meade, Md.
- International Monetary Fund Headquarters Renewal, Washington
- Metropolitan Park 4/5, Arlington, Va.
- Panda Liberty Generation Plant
- Panda Patriot Generation Plant
- The New Sibley [Memorial Hospital], Washington
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, Pa.
- Social Security National Support Center
- Turnkey Propane Terminal and De-ethanizer Facility, Marcus Hook, Penn.
- University of Md., Baltimore, Health Sciences Facility III, Baltimore