• Under construction and scheduled to open in Dec. 2013
• Team: Group 14 (energy modeling), Milender White Construction Co., Perspective 3 (community outreach), Shear Adkins + Rockmore (architect), Urban Ventures (economic development consultant) Vision Land Consultants (civil engineer), Wenk Associates (landscape architect), YR&G (sustainability consultant)
• 77 family apartments
• Under construction and scheduled to open in Sept. 2014
• Team: Group 14 (energy modeling), Jansen Strawn Civil Engineers, Norris Design (landscape architect), Perspective 3 (urban design and community outreach ), Shaw Construction, Studio Completiva Architects
• Six for-sale multifamily townhomes
• Construction start scheduled for summer 2014; completion winter 2014.
• Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver–construct homeownership units
• 94 family apartments and townhomes
• Under design, construction start scheduled for summer 2014
• Team: 360 Design (landscape architect), AEC Sustainability (energy modeling), Deneuve Construction, Jansen Strawn Civil Engineers (civil engineer), Perspective 3 (urban design and community outreach), Workshop 8 (architect)
Phases 7 & 8
• Future Development
In late 2012, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recognized the Mariposa District with its National Award for Smart Growth Achievement. The Smart Growth awards are given for creative, sustainable initiatives that better protect the health and the environment of communities while also strengthening local economies.