I am thrilled to announce ENR New England’s class of Top Young Professionals for 2016. These nine extraordinary individuals have compiled impressive resumes in just a few short years in the industry. And most of them also generously donate countless hours to make the communities they live in and the people they live amongst better.
All nine recipients will be profiled in greater detail in the Aug. 1 issue of ENR New England. Information about this year’s judges will also be included in the August issue.
The judges had to make tough choices to narrow down the field of entries to these nine winners, but those whose entries were not chosen can still resubmit their candidates next year. Just save a copy of the entry form and update it with any new accomplishments.
Thanks again to everyone who participated and don’t forget to check out the August issue of ENR New England!
2016 ENR NEW ENGLAND TOP YOUNG PROFESSIONAL HONOREES
- Greg Skalaski, Vice President of Retail at Shawmut Design and Construction
- Karrie Kratz, Operations Manager at Gilbane Building Company
- Benjamin Revette, Senior Associate at Dewberry
- Todd R. Regan, Partner at Robinson & Cole LLP
- Eric Schatz, Claims Analyst & Director of Technical Knowledge and Innovation at Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Eric Nelson, Vice President, Tishman Construction, an AECOM Company
- Chris Fogg, Director Virtual Design & Construction, Bond Brothers, Inc.
- Evan Lapointe, Senior Associate, Thornton Tomasetti
- Jennifer Wrynn, Project Manager, Harvard Business School