The 2024 Class of ENR Midwest Top Young Professionals has been chosen. The recognition program, held annually by all of ENR's Regional Editions, recognizes young industry professionals, all under 40, who are achieving excellence in their professional lives by exhibiting qualities of leadership, career progress, rapid experience and community involvement.
The judges for this year’s contest were each former Top Young Pros. They are: Emily Hyland of HDR, Inc.; Leslie Freeman of WT Group; Kyle Roberts of Burns & McDonnell, Lisa Hoekenga of Michael Baker International and Abbas Kachwalla of AECOM. Judges were not allowed to judge applications from their own companies.
Congratulations to this year’s awardees who will each be profiled in detail in the January 2024 edition of ENR Midwest.
Here’s a list of this year’s winners:
- Zac Buckmiller, Garver
- Katie Caskey, HDR
- Ariel Castillo, Miller-Davis
- Corie Foley, ARCO Murray
- Emily Foote, Bechtel
- Dustin Hunt, HNTB
- John Hoodjer, JE Dunn
- Katie Kawczynski, VJS Construction Services
- Mirela Keserovic, AECOM
- Sri Kumar, Connico
- Maria Kurniati, Atlas Tech Consultants
- Krista Kutter, McCown Gordon
- Parker Logan, Burns & McDonnell
- Megan McPhilimy, STV
- Alzira Maldonado Protsishin, EXP US Services
- Eric Reinsch, IMEG
- Afolabi Sanusi, Bechtel
- Shawn Walker, Fluor
- Katherine Waldrop, Hoefer Welker
- Kendall Williamson, AECOM Hunt