Call for Speakers
DEADLINE EXTENDED: January 31, 2021
Topics we are seeking
- New Technologies or Technology-based Processes: We are looking for things that are truly new, have been significantly tested on real projects, and have the potential to change the future of the industry.
- Innovative New Uses of Existing Technologies: We also are interested in seeing creative new uses of existing technologies to achieve unprecedented results that are repeatable by others and scalable to achieve great things.
- New Ideas in Technology Development and Deployment: We are interested in fresh ways to cultivate and encourage technology adoption, as well as new insights into how technology can be better implemented and evaluated in the industry.
Who Should Submit A Proposal
- Architects, engineers, contractors, fabricators, trades workers, owners, and others in the industry who are ready to showcase their own tested and trialed innovations and inventions which are about to be released to the market or recently introduced.
- Product-development and beta-test partners of software developers or inventors who are about bring new technologies to the market that have been robustly trialed and tested on real projects.
- Anyone else who can show us the future of construction with demonstrations of truly innovative tools or technology.
Vendors: Please contact our sales reps to discuss sponsorship opportunities, but if you are about to introduce a new technology, we strongly encourage you to enlist your most enthusiastic, tech-savvy, early-adopting, construction industry product development partner to submit a proposal to present about their experiences testing and employing your invention.
- Technologies should be reasonably available to the industry now, or very soon, (and not in initial development stage or available only to the presenter’s company.)
- A person or firm may submit multiple proposals. Proposals from teams and technology demonstrations also are welcome.
- Length and formats of presentations selected for the 2021 program will be determined by ENR and coordinated with the presenters.
- Proposals will be evaluated by ENR based on innovation, transformative potential and WOW factor, so show us your best!
- Selected speakers receive a complimentary full conference registration.
- Submission deadline: January 15, 2021.
- Review period: Review and program development will take place in the weeks following the deadline.
- Notification: Selected speakers will be notified February 2021.
Questions about your proposal?
Contact: Jeffrey Rubenstone, Senior Editor, Technology & Equipment, Engineering News-Record