ENR FutureTech 2024 Call for Speakers
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2023
FutureTech’s Attendees Want to Hear About:
New Applications of Technology You Are Working On
How Your New Tech Helps Re-imagine the Industry
Why Your Tech Is Construction’s “Next Big Thing”
How Your New Technology Will Make a Big Difference
Topics we are seeking
- New Technologies or Technology-based Processes: We are looking for progress reports on developing innovations that are truly new, have been significantly tested on real projects, and have the potential to change the future of the industry.
- Innovative New Uses of Existing Technologies: We also are interested in seeing demonstrations of novel and creative ways to use existing technologies to achieve unprecedented results that are repeatable by others and scalable to achieve great things.
- New Ideas in Technology Development and Deployment: We are interested in fresh ways to cultivate and encourage technology trials, refinement and adoption, as well as new insights into how technology can be better implemented and evaluated in the industry.
Who Should Submit A Proposal
- Architects, engineers, contractors, fabricators, trades workers, owners, and others in the industry who are ready to showcase their own tested and trialed innovations and inventions that are about to be released to the market or recently were introduced.
- Inventors and software developers, together with their product-development and construction industry beta-test partners, who have new technologies that have been tested on real projects and which are about to come to market.
- Anyone else who can show us the future of construction with demonstrations of truly innovative tools or technology.
Vendors: Please contact our sales reps to discuss sponsorship opportunities. But, if you are about to introduce a new technology, we strongly encourage you to enlist your most enthusiastic, tech-savvy, early-adopting, construction industry product development partners to take the lead and submit a proposal to present about their experiences testing and deploying your emerging innovation.
- Technologies should be reasonably available to the industry now, or very soon, (not in initial or conceptual development stages or available only to the presenter’s company.)
- A person or firm may submit multiple proposals. Proposals from teams for live, on-stage technology demonstrations also are welcome.
- Length and formats of presentations selected for the 2024 program will be determined by ENR and coordinated with the presenters.
- Proposals will be evaluated by ENR editors based on innovation, transformative potential and the WOW factor, so show us your best!
- Conference speakers will receive a complimentary full registration to attend the conference, with a partial discount code for a limited number of colleagues.
- Submission deadline: December 15, 2023.
- Review period: Review and program development will take place in the weeks following the deadline.
- Notification: Selected speakers will be notified early February 2024.
Questions about your proposal?
Contact: Jeffrey Rubenstone, Deputy Editor, News & Technology, Engineering News-Record