Construction's Leading Technology Forum
ENR FutureTech is a forum for business and IT leaders in architecture, engineering and construction to explore emerging technologies that can enhance construction productivity, profits and safety. Through a series of thought-provoking and interactive sessions and intimate networking you will take away the latest knowledge of what technologies work best, what doesn't and what's coming next for the future of the industry.
Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Technology Leaders:
- Firm Principals
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- IT Directors and Managers
- VDC Directors and Managers
- BIM Directors and Managers
Other Business Leaders:
- Owners seeking innovation from their construction project teams
- Presidents, VPs, CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- In-house Design, Engineering and Construction Technology Managers
- Software and Service Solution Providers
- Marketing Directors and Managers
ENR FutureTech is where you will meet face-to-face with key industry technology leaders with the power to make decisions and the power to buy.
*2018 FutureTech event survey report
Build Your Network: Meet 500+ business and IT leaders in architecture, engineering and construction in an intimate and productive setting, sessions do not overlap with networking time.
Find Technology Solutions: Technology solution providers will demonstrate how they can enhance your business performance and project outcomes.
Improve Your Business:In today’s world it is more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve and utilize the latest technologies for your construction projects.