It is once again time to announce ENR New England’s class of Top Young Professionals for 2017.
All nine recipients will be profiled in greater detail in the July 24-31 issue of ENR New England. The issue will also include information about this year’s judges.
While the judges had to make tough choices to determine who would be this year’s winners, those entrants who were not selected are still eligible next year. Just save a copy of the entry form and update it with any new accomplishments.
Thanks again to everyone who participated and don’t forget to check out the July issue of ENR New England!
2017 ENR NEW ENGLAND TOP YOUNG PROFESSIONAL HONOREES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
- Joshua Broder, president and chief executive officer at Tilson Technology Management Inc.
- Michael Camoscio, mechanical engineer manager at STV
- William Goulet, structural engineer at STV
- Jocelyn Mayer, project engineer at VHB
- Katryn Mitchell, project manager at Burns & McDonnell
- Justin Mosca, project manager, site/civil engineer at VHB
- Neil Pratt, executive vice president at EMJ Corp.
- Brian Walker, vice president at PC Construction
- Elizabeth K. Wright, associate at Robinson + Cole