The June 24/July 1 issue of ENR Southwest will include our annual Top Contractors rankings, interviews, and a profile on the Contractor of the Year.
The backbone of the Top Contractors Survey is the detailed data sets which engineering, architecture other design companies provide us. The online portal for firms who wish to participate is now open!
To submit your firm’s 2018 data for the ENR Southwest Top Contractors survey, please click here. The survey focuses on construction design work performed for projects in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico by general contracting firms.
The deadline for the ENR Southwest Top Contractors survey is March 29, 2019. (Editors note: it currently is still open, so go for it).
To submit a survey to other ENR regions click here.
We have moved to a new database system which promises greater ease of use and adaptability. It looks a little new, but requires the same information we have used in the past.
ENR Regional editions also perform Design Firm and Specialty Contractor surveys. For information on those, please click here. (Editor’s note: Design Firm Survey is closed for 2019).
For national survey information—which are completely separate data from the regional survey—please click here.
The contractors surveys will be collated to provide many distinct rankings. Each year, the main ranking is based on total regional revenues. Additional rankings of state-by-state revenues, construction specialties and disciplines include top-ranked firms only.
From here to the deadline, we will update this blog with the firms who have submitted data about once per week. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates.
Please reach me at email@example.com with any questions.
CONTRACTORS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED DATA AS OF April 8, 3 P.M. MST
- AECOM Hunt
- Archer Western Contractors
- Austin Commercial
- Balfour Beatty US
- Barker Contracting, Inc
- Bradbury Stamm Construction, Inc.
- Brahma Group, Inc
- Caliente Construction, Inc.
- Chanen Construction Company, Inc.
- CORE Construction Group
- Dennis Group
- DPR Construction
- Garney Holding Company
- hardison/downey construction
- Haydon Building Corp
- Holder Construction Co
- JE Dunn Construction Group
- Jokake Construction Services, Inc.
- Kitchell Corporation
- Klinger Constructors, LLC
- Korte Co.
- Layton Construction Company, LLC
- Lloyd Construction Company, LLC
- Martin-Harris Construction
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- McShane Construction Company
- O'Neil Industries, Inc./W.E. O'Neil Construction Co. of Arizona
- Okland Construction Co., Inc.
- PCL Construction, Inc.
- Q&D Construction
- R&O Construction
- Roche Constructors, Inc
- RSG Builders LLC
- Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Sletten Companies (Nevada Only)
- Sletten Construction - Arizona Only
- Sundt Construction, Inc.
- The PENTA Building Group
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- VCC, LLC
- W.E. O'Neil Construction Co. of Arizona
- White Sands Construction, Inc.
- Whiteriver Construction Inc.