Here’s a look at a partial list of the region’s Top 2022 Project Starts compiled by ENR Midwest, all of which are at least $144 million in construction costs.
The details were derived from data provided by Dodge Data & Analytics, reports from within the public record and information provided by project teams. ENR Midwest covers 11 states including Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Look for a more complete list in the March 20 edition of ENR Midwest.
- Indiana University Health New Downtown Indianapolis Hospital
- Ultium Cells
- KS/DOT: I-235 Grade and Bridge
- University of Louisville West Tower Expansion
- Google Data Center
- MI/DOT I-95 Pavement Reconstruction
- I-69 ORX Section 1
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Women’s and Infants Hospital
- Gahanna Lincoln High School Replacement
- Wind Creek Casino Complex
- Sapphire Sky Wind Energy Farm Operations Building
Farmer City, Ill.
- LG Electric Battery Manufacturing Plant
- University of Michigan Leinweber Computer Science and Information Building
Ann Arbor, Mich.
Pointcove = Pointcore?
American Airlines hangar II Contractor
Best Projects Were Many