The 2022 Class of ENR Midwest Top Young Professionals has been chosen. The recognition program, held annually by all of ENR's Regional Editions, recognizes young industry professionals, all under 40, who represent the best-of-the-best in their careers, by exhibiting qualities of leadership, career progress, rapid experience and community involvement.
Our judges noticed that our lists of top young prices are getting younger this year, as more engaged recent graduates have achieved success and industry recognition early on in their careers.
The list was winnowed down to 20 this year by judges Kimberly Moore, president and founder of KDM Engineering in Chicago and a former ENR Midwest and ENR national Top Young Professional; and Ryan Moss, project director of the Washington University in St. Louis campus reconstruction for McCarthy Building Cos. and a former ENR Midwest Top Young Pro.
Here are ENR Midwest's 2021 Top Young Pros:
- Abbas Kachwalla, AECOM
- Adam Paulitsch, Populous
- Adam Yaracs, IKM Architecture
- Anna Klenke, Michael Baker International
- Ben Bunge, the Weitz Co.
- Curt Hargrove, Gray Development
- Elizabeth (Lisa) Hoekenga, Michael Baker International
- Emily Hyland, HDR
- Frank (Sonny) Jaramilla, WSP USA
- Geoff Cheong, Populous
- Jennie Celik, HDR
- Jennifer Pangborn, WSP USA
- Jessica Adams-Weber, HDR
- John Costello, IMEG Corp.
- Jon Markt, HDR
- Leonidas Stellakis, ARCO/Murray
- Luke Karels, Stanley Consultants
- Marcus Thompson, Skanska USA Building Co.
- Sarah Cisper, 1898 & Co.
- Tyler Johnson, Stantec