As a companion to its Top 20 Under 40 competition, a program that honors the contributions of rising industry stars, ENR Midwest once again plans to recognize a regional industry member with its annual Legacy Award, an honor celebrating a lifetime of contributions to the construction industry. Beginning today, ENR Midwest is accepting nominations for professionals based in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Professionals either can nominate colleagues or themselves. ENR editors also may submit nominations.
All nominations should include:
- Name, age, employment status (employed or retired), and title(s)/role(s).
- A resume outlining major professional accomplishments, including innovations, initiatives and involvement in noteworthy projects.
- A letter of reference from the nominator or a colleague who can attest to the professional's accomplishments and contributions to the industry and community.
- White papers, features, news articles or other materials addressing the professional's contributions and achievements.
- A photo of the nominee.
- A summary of ancillary activities, including mentoring, instruction and community activities, well as any offices held in community and industry organizations.
The deadline for ENR Midwest Legacy Award submissions is Sept. 15. Please e-mail your submission to ENRMidwestEditor@bnpmedia.com The Midwest region's honoree will be recognized at ENR Midwest's Best Projects Awards Breakfast in Chicago in November.
Best of luck! We're excited to learn more about industry professionals you believe have forged a lasting legacy.