ENR Mountain States is pleased to announce the winners of our annual Top Young Professionals competition, which recognizes up-and-coming industry leaders under the age of 40 from across the Mountain States region.
This year’s competition, which was conducted on a national basis via a series of regional contests, attracted many qualified nominees in our seven-state region alone (Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho and Montana).
Across the country, hundreds of future leaders were nominated based on their education, career experience, industry leadership, community service and other factors.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 2021 regional honorees and their firms. Their profiles will be printed in the February issue of ENR Mountain States.
Congratulations to this year’s winners, presented below in random order.
- Andrew Gilstrap, Vice President, JE Dunn Construction
- Lauren Amber Prestenbach, Principal/Director of Interiors, Powers Brown Architecture
- Will Peterson, Utah Municipal Water Manager, AECOM
- Jenn Celestino, Vice President, Method Studio
- Anthony Fasciano, Construction Executive, GE Johnson
- Brock Hodgson, Water/Wastewater Engineer, AECOM
- Kimberly Wybenga, Business Development and Marketing Manager, Mark Young Construction LLC
- Vanessa Lucido, CEO, ROC Equipment LLC
- Tara Bettale, Strategic Communications Manager, HDR
- Matthew Wallace, Vice President, Method Studio
- Tyson Graff, Senior Project Manager, Haselden Construction
- Alex Worden, Senior Project Director, Thornton Tomasetti
- Jacob Beck, Associate Principal, VBFA
- Lewis Wong, Associate, VBFA
- Austin Dodder, Chief Operating Officer, Elder Construction Inc.
- Janson Ferrera, Projects Manager, Transmission & Distribution Group, Burns & McDonnell
- Adam Mercer, Vice President, RS&H
- David Marsh, Preconstruction Manager, Haselden Construction
- Hailey Guglielmo, Senior Project Manager, City of Aspen
- Jon Ferguson, Visualization Department Manager, Layton Construction