ENR Mountain States is pleased to announce the winners of our annual Top Young Professionals competition, which recognizes up-and-coming industry leaders under the age of 40 from across the Mountain States region.
This year’s competition, which was conducted on a national basis via a series of regional contests, attracted many qualified nominees in our seven-state region alone (Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho and Montana).
Across the country, hundreds more future leaders were nominated based on their education, career experience, industry leadership, community service and other factors.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 2020 regional honorees and their firms. Their profiles will be printed in the February issue of ENR Mountain States.
Congratulations to this year’s winners.
- Jeb Bair, Superintendent, Haselden Construction
- Dave Beckstrand, Project Manager, Layton Construction
- Luis Berroteran, Senior Project Manager, Langan
- Mike Bittner, Senior Technical Lead, KLJ
- Brandon Fenton, Senior Resident Project Representative, Stanley Consultants
- Benny Lujan, Project Manager, CTL|Thompson
- Ben Kaan, Vice President, Thornton Tomasetti
- Lucas Marone, Project Manager, FCI Constructors Inc.
- Lauren Martinez, BIM Project Engineer, Haselden Construction
- Jason Mayyak, Transmission & Distribution Regional Global Practice Manager for Denver, Colorado, and Pacific Northwest, Burns & McDonnell
- Marc Mellmer, Vice President, JE Dunn Construction
- Ashlee Oceguera, Corporate Training Manager, FCI Constructors Inc.
- Amirpasha Peyvandi, Senior Bridge Engineer, Jacobs
- Megan Schulze, Project Manager, Dewberry
- John Spight, Operations Manager, Swinerton
- Wendy Van Duyne, Project Manager/Associate, Stantec
- Tyler Van Eeckhaut, Project Manager, Mortenson
- Rebekah Wagoner, Architect, Gensler
- Katie Warner, Stakeholder Interface Manager, Jacobs
- Sarah Zarzecki, Project Manager, Senior Transportation Engineer, Stanley Consultants