ENR Mountain States is pleased to announce the winners of our annual Top Young Professionals competition, which recognizes up-and-coming industry leaders under the age of 40 from across the Mountain States region.
This year’s competition, which was conducted on a national basis via a series of regional contests, attracted dozens of qualified nominees in our seven-state region alone (Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho and Montana).
Across the country, hundreds more future leaders were nominated based on their education, career experience, industry leadership, community service and other factors.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 2018 winners and their firms. Their profiles will be printed in the February issue of ENR Mountain States.
Congratulations to this year’s winners.
- Colby Barrett, President, GeoStabilization International, Grand Junction, Colo.,
- Jacob Beedle, Project Director, Atkins North America, Denver
- Teena Morath Bergstrand, Sr. Marketing Manager, Saunders Construction, Englewood, Colo.
- Bill Bialek, Senior Superintendent, Saunders Construction, Englewood, Colo.
- Michelle Black, Engineer, Martin/Martin Inc., Lakewood, Colo.
- Jaime Del Rio, Sr. Superintendent, ICI, Arvada, Colo.
- Cynthia Fishman, Project Manager, KTGY Architecture + Planning, Denver
- Samantha Hamilton, Virtual Design and Construction Manager, Encore Electric, Lakewood, Colo.
- Kelley Huss, Sr. Project Manager, ICI, Arvada, Colo.
- Dustin Keyes, Project Manager, Sletten Construction, Boise
- Adam Kucera, Project Executive, Kiewit Building Group Inc., Denver
- David Kuntz, Construction Executive, M.A. Mortenson Co., Denver
- Sarah Marvez, Architect, Gensler, Denver
- Dave Minegar, Project Manager, Layton Construction, Boise
- Eric Nay, Director of Business Development, Layton Construction, Sandy, Utah
- Jessica Ostoyich, Sr. Project Manager, M.A. Mortenson Co., Denver
- Joel Pennick, Sr. Project Manager, JE Dunn Construction, Denver
- Justin Sherman, Regional Global Practice Manager, Burns & McDonnell, Centennial, Colo.
- Paul Sweeney, ME Manager, GE Johnson Construction Co., Greenwood Village, Colo.
- Jeff Wellen, Project Engineering Manager, AECOM, Greenwood Village, Colo.
Congrats Travis Ramos
Peter Catchpole - Legacy Winner
Congratulations Ray and Peter
POWER Engineers & Peter Catchpole
Congratulations, Ray! Well deserved!...