ENR Southeast is proud to once again announce the results of its annual Top Young Professionals contest, which recognizes the regional construction industry’s up-and-coming leaders. The contest, conducted by each of ENR's Regional Publications, seeks to recognize young professionals who represent the "Best-of-the-Best" in their construction and design careers, by exhibiting qualities such as leadership, career progress, community involvement and creating landmark projects.
This year, ENR Southeast was honored to enlist the services of three outstanding industry professionals as our Top Young Professionals judges. Two of our panelists repeated their roles as judges from a year ago. They included: Gary Kreisler, director of development with Clancy & Theys Construction Co., Orlando; and Cheryl Maze, principal and director of marketing for TLC Engineering for Architecture, Orlando. Also serving as a judge this year was a Top Young Professional honoree from a year ago: Saurabh Bhattacharya, a vice president with Parsons in Peachtree Corners, Ga.
Without further delay, here is ENR Southeast's 2019 group of Top Young Professionals, listed below in alphabetical order. We’ll have more information about each of this year’s honorees in the upcoming January print edition of ENR Southeast.
For now, congratulations to each member of this year’s class!
- Edward "Alan" Ambler – President, AM Trenchless, Lake Mary, Fla.
- Kevin D. Anderson – Project manager, Fluor, Greenville, S.C.
- John (Mac) Caddell – Executive vice president, Caddell Construction Co., Montgormery, Ala.
- Bryan Ferris – Senior project manager, JE Dunn Construction Co., Charleston, S.C.
- Chad Frampton – President and CEO, Frampton Construction, Ladson, S.C.
- Kristi Guilfoyle – Project manager, transportation; AECOM, Raleigh
- Robby Hayes – Vice president and division manager, Brasfield & Gorrie, Birmingham, Ala.
- Nikki Honeycutt – Engineering director, highways, North Carolina; STV, Charlotte
- Joshua B. Mauney – CEO/Founder, Paragon Safety Group Inc., Raleigh
- Josh McConaughey – Vice president, commercial group, JE Dunn Construction Co., Charlotte
- Nathan Newman – Regional global facilities manager, Burns & McDonnell, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Stephanie Pryor – Senior project manager, ATC Group Services, Alabaster, Ala.
- Brooks Rutledge – Project director, Layton Construction Co., Nashville
- Aimee Shields – Senior engineering manager, GAI Consultants, Orlando
- Matthew (Matt) B. Sloan – Office manager, Terracon Consultants Inc., Winter Park, Fla.
- Susan Stabler – Vice president and division manager, Brasfield & Gorrie, Birmingham, Aa.
- Christi Thompson – Vice president and regional preconstruction director, Brasfield & Gorrie, Winter Park, Fla.
- Casey P. Werner – Project manager, ColeJenest & Stone, Charlotte
- Andi King Wieczynski – Client relations leader, DPR Construction, Atlanta
- Joseph Winters – Regional vice president, Brailsford & Dunlavey, Atlanta