ENR Southwest is pleased to announce its annual Top 20 Under 40 class. Each year, ENR’s regional publications accept nominations for "young guns" in the construction and design industries. Those submitting are then judged by three primary criteria: industry experience and education; career and industry leadership; and community service and involvement.
For this most recent competition, ENR Southwest received 31 entries, which were reviewed by independent judges Arnold Canales, principal, ARC Consulting, and Craig Randock, design studio leader, DLR Group.
ENR Southwest will profile each member of this year's class in the upcoming January 2016 print edition. For now, here is an alphabetical list of the latest Top 20 Under 40 class. Congratulations to the winners. And, for those who who submitted and didn't win: if you’ll still be under 40, there is always next year!
- Jonathan Boitano, HDR
- Kevin Burke, Gensler
- Clay Creaser, Gilbane Building Company
- Luis Cruz-Martinez, Gensler
- Mike Fitch, Kitchell
- Cody Flamm, Layton Construction Co., Inc.
- Todd Gantter, Sundt Construction
- Esther Garcia, Gensler of Nevada
- Melissa Holm, Gensler
- Devin Hunsaker, Mortenson Construction
- Lourdes Lopez, PCL Construction, Inc.
- Stephen Kovach V, Kovach Building Enclosures
- Sterling T. Margetts, Kimley-Horn
- Yvonne Nguyen, Mortenson Construction
- Ryan O'Donnell, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Aaron Parenica, Bury
- Chandra Reilly, Sundt Construction
- Matt Rogers, Suntec Concrete
- Brian Rowley, Atkins
- Daniel Ward, McCarthy Building Companies
Post a comment to this article
Report Abusive Comment