In the inaugural issue of ENR Southwest, we will be highlighting 20 outstanding individuals under the age of 40 who represent the best in their construction and design careers and giving back to the industry and their communities. Anyone who works in the A/E/C industry in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico who was under the age of 40 during the entry deadline was eligible.
A panel of independent industry judges selected the Top 20. More information on the criteria, the judges and the winners will be included in the January 17th issue of ENR Southwest, and on our website after that date. Congratulations to all the following young industry stars.
Do you know the recipients, or have you worked with them? Please comment below, and your thoughts may end up in ENR Southwest!
- Jason R. Carter, vice president/CEO of Whiteriver Construction, located in Lakeside, Ariz.
- Casey Cartier, division manager of Ryan Companies US Inc., located in Phoenix.
- Jeffrey Clarkson, vice president, Healthcare Services with McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., located in Tempe, AZ.
- Brent & Brian Cooper, owners of AROK INC., located in Phoenix.
- Dee Dennis, III, COO/member of DKD Electric LLC, located in Albuquerque.
- Bryan Dunn, senior vice president | Southwest of Adolfson & Peterson Construction, located in Tempe, Ariz.
- Rob Filary, project manager/designer with Pugsley.Simpson.Coulter. Architects, located in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Mark Kranz, design principal with SmithGroup, located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Sandra M. Kukla, executive vice president with DWL Architects + Planners, Inc., located in Phoenix.
- Raimund McClain, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB, architect with Van H. Gilbert Architect PC, located in Albuquerque.
- Ryan M. Mendnehall, division manager of Las Vegas Paving Corp., located in Las Vegas.
- Jason Mikkelsen, senior project manager with Dibble Engineering, located in Phoenix.
- Jason Oltman, senior project manager with JE Dunn Construction, located in Phoenix.
- Patrick Panetta, AIA, assoc. director of ASU, Real Estate Development, located in Tempe, AZ.
- Kristine Roe, region controller of McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., located in Tempe, Ariz.
- Ray Sedey, vice president of operations, Nevada division with McCarthy Building Companies, located in Henderson, Nev.
- Paul Toplak, vice president business development of Martin-Harris Construction, located in Las Vegas.
- Julie Walleisa, associate with Dekker/Perich/Sabatini, located in Albuquerque, NM.
- Michael Wolfe, project director with Kitchell, located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Thomas W. Young, P.E., location principal with Lumos & Associates, Inc., located in Carson City, Nev.