ENR California is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2023 Projects of the Year.
In July, the winners of the region's 2023 Best Project contest were announced. The judges then chose three of the best project winners in each region — Northern California and Southern California — as finalists for Project of the Year.
The judges for the 2023 ENR California Best Projects contest were:
- Amer Bata, deputy department manager, AECOM
- Doug Conrath, principal, CRB
- Donald Kahn, project executive, Largo Concrete
- Phil LeCocq, project management, division of engineering, California Dept. of Water Resources
- T.J. McNulty, project manager, JTM Construction Group
- David Mori, engineering manager, City of Anaheim Public Works
- Allison Otto, President and CEO, Otto Construction
- Caleigh Raymer, director of construction, Genton Cockrum Partners
- Sam Tso, senior vice president, Transportation, HDR
The Projects of the Year will be announced at award presentations next month and featured in the Oct. 16 issue of ENR California.
Northern California awards will be presented on Oct. 17 in San Francisco at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in the Merchants Exchange Building (click here for more information).
Southern California awards will be presented on Oct. 19 in Los Angeles at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza (click here for more information).
Congratulations to this year’s finalists!
ENR California's 2023 Project of the Year Finalists
Gateway at Millbrae Station
Submitted by Blach Construction
Russian River Health and Wellness Center
Submitted by ZFA Structural Engineers
SFMTA Central Subway Underground Stations
Submitted by WSP USA
Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project
Submitted by HNTB
San Diego, Calif.
Submitted by Clark Construction Group
Submitted by MATT Construction