We are proud to announce ENR California’s 2020 Top Young Professionals. This annual program honors up-and-coming leaders in architecture, construction and engineering.
ENR California’s Top Young Professionals salutes 20 individuals, from the region of California and Hawaii, who are under 40 years of age and have shown extraordinary leadership and service.
Nominees are judged by a volunteer panel of their peers on industry experience and education, career and leadership, and community service and involvement. Each honoree will be profiled in more detail in an upcoming issue of ENR California.
ENR encourages those who submitted but did not win this year to resubmit next year if the candidate is still eligible.
Next, the winning entries will advance to compete for ENR's National Top Young 20 Under 40. The national winners will be announced this spring.
The following are ENR California’s 2020 Top Young Professionals in alphabetical order. Congratulations!
California & Hawaii
- Reza Akhavian, assistant professor, San Diego State University
- Nooshin Behroyan, chief executive officer, Paxon Energy and Infrastructure Services Inc.
- Ingrid Chaires,senior building physics engineer, Arup
- Sabrina M. Drago, assistant vice president, Sacramento office lead, WSP USA
- Marisa “Reese” Fortin, area HS&E manager, Sundt Construction Inc.
- Red Gayita, preconstruction & estimating manager for special projects, Swinerton
- Jamie Gilman, vice president, Clark Construction Group
- Jason Goff, project engineer, Langan
- Kelly Havens, senior engineer, Geosyntec Consultants
- Andrew Holmquist, senior project manager, STV
- Keith Law, director of business development, Webcor
- Wendy MacLeod, project director, Turner Construction Co.
- Chris McCall, transmission & distribution projects manager, Burns & McDonnell
- Ryan Moore, president, American Technologies Inc.
- Caleigh Raymer, vice president, director of operations, Lendlease
- Ali Sarhangian, executive vice president, Anser Advisory LLC
- Kim Scott, vice president, business development & marketing, Blach Construction
- Kyle Slager, chief executive officer & founder, Raken
- Christopher Wessel, principal, Geosyntec Consultants Inc.
- Aaron Yohnke, vice president and district manager, PCL Construction