• Tony Bartolomeo, president/CEO, Pennoni
• Anthony Bouchard, executive vice president, AECOM
• David Bowlin, CEO, Broaddus & Associates
• Marjorie Brown, VP/NW managing principal, HDR Architecture
• Daniel Hogan, director, Office of CM, Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations, U.S. Dept. of State
• Cyrus Izzo, co-president, Syska Hennessy Group Inc.
• Stephan Kordt, principal, Halcrow Yolles Structural Engineers
• Michael William Malloy, principal engineer, First Americans LLC, and president-elect of ACEC-NM
• Simin Naaseh, president, Forell/Elsesser Engineers
• Marianne O'Brien, principal, SmithGroup
• Ned Pelger, president, Pelger Engineering & Construction
• George Pontikes, president, Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc.
• Tania Salgado, design principal, RNL Design
• Kirk Samuelson, senior vice president operations support, Kiewit
• John Schaufelberger, chair/professor, Dept. of Construction Management, University of Washington
• Cliff Schwinger, vice president, The Harman Group Inc.
• J.J. Suarez, chairman and CEO, CSA Group
For more information about the 2011 awards program, read the Feb. 13, 2012 issue of ENR, or visit www.enr.com.
ENR Announces Best of the Best Projects 2011 Awards
December 20, 2011