- Best Project: Scioto Mile, Columbus, Ohio
- Award of Merit: University of Chicago: Midway Crossings, Chicago
- Best Project: 200 Squared at Lake and Wells, Chicago
- Award of Merit: Parc Huron, Chicago
- Best Project: Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield Corporate Headquarters, Des Moines, Iowa
- Award of Merit: Great American Tower at Queen City Square, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Best Project: Hotel Blackhawk, Davenport, Iowa
- Award of Merit: 600 Washington, St. Louis, Mo.
- Best Project: YouthLink Youth Opportunity Center, Minneapolis
- Award of Merit: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Metro St. Louis, St. Louis
- Best Project: SPiN Milwaukee, Milwaukee
- Award of Merit: Three Sixty Roof Top Bar, St. Louis
- Best Project: Christopher S. Bond Bridge, Kansas City, Mo.
- Award of Merit: Keystone Parkway Corridor, Carmel, Ind.
The six-member panel of judges included:
- Patrick Borzenski, project manager, Magellan and Loewenberg Architects
- Greg Douglas, vice president, design services, Miron Construction Co. Inc.
- Michael F. Kaufman, managing partner, Goettsch Partners Inc.
- Paul Parry, prinicpal, KJWW Engineering Consultants
- Chris Schnurbusch, division manager, Crossland Construction
- Brian Teyema, group vice president, The Hill Group.
Thanks to all those who submitted entries, and congratulations to the winners!