Welcoming You Back Safely
As we welcome you to celebrating the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards together again in-person in 2021, the health and safety of our on-site event participants remains a top priority. In addition to following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) prevention strategies guidelines as well as all current federal, state and local directives, we are continuing to develop and implement the most up-to-date protocols for safe and successful in-person events this autumn.
We are committed to keeping all of our attendees, staff, sponsors and vendors up to date with the latest health & safety developments to ensure a coordinated and a safe on-site experience for all. As guidelines and restrictions continue to change and evolve, ENR Regional Best Projects Awards will adapt plans accordingly and provide regular updates to event participants as necessary.
as of 7/28/2021
- Increasing the frequency of sanitation and disinfectant practices, particularly in high traffic and high touch areas, including handrails, washrooms, doors and doorknobs.
- Positioning hand sanitizer stations in key high-traffic areas throughout the facility.
- Increasing the strength of the disinfecting solutions used.
- Increased training for building personnel to identify potential issues and prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
- The Public Safety department, Paramedics/EMT, Event Staff and Security personnel have been educated and trained in identifying and recognizing the signs, symptoms and prevention of COVID-19.
- Remaining in close contact with local, state and federal authorities/agencies for the latest updates and recommendations.
Event management will implement and enforce all protocols and COVID-19 directives/mandates established by city, state, local and federal government agencies. As part of our commitment to support a safe experience, everyone in attendance, including attendees, exhibitors, vendors, building employees and event staff, are expected to comply with the following health and safety requirements:
- Vaccination Status – In San Francisco and New York City, proof of vaccination will be required to enter the venue.
- Face coverings – Face covering requirements vary by location. In San Francisco, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Boston, and Chicago, masking is required regardless of vaccination status. In Orlando, face masking is required for non-vaccinated individuals. In Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle and Houston, face masking is recommended but not required. At all venues, masks will be available at registration.
- Increased sanitization and hygiene – We ask that you use hand sanitizer when provided to protect yourself and other event participants. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Physical distancing – We ask that, to the best of your ability, you stay a safe distance from each other to keep everyone healthy.
- Healthy You - We ask that participants come to the event symptom free of any illness and not attend the event if you feel sick, have a temperature or generally do not feel well.
Please ensure you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions in place for the locale you are attending for more information.
Exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards. Before purchasing a ticket for and attending the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards, ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention.
By attending the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You will abide by all of the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards health-and-safety requirements
- You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Before attending the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- You are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Please do not enter the ENR Regional Best Projects Awards if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at The ENR Regional Best Projects Awards you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave at the sole discretion of event management.Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity concerning these variables emerge, these guidelines may be adjusted accordingly.