The April print issue of ENR Mountain States will include a list of some of the largest new projects that broke ground in our seven-state region last year. We have been seeking projects that started actual construction between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2022 and welcome your submissions.
Our sources include information from Dodge Data & Analytics, surveys from individual firms and other industry reports. The projects can be located in any of the following states—Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas—and represent any type of construction, from pipelines, heavy-highway and infrastructure work to new building projects and renovations.
If you have a big project that broke ground last year within the region and think it should be included on our list, please e-mail me the details (project name, location, dollar amount, date started, contractor, owner, design firm and scheduled completion) at email@example.com or call me at 303-999-6414.
Here, in random order (not ranked), are some of the largest new projects that got underway in the Mountain States in 2022.
- University of Utah Spencer Fox Eccles School of Medicine, Salt Lake City
- Sun Mountain Solar Power Farm, Pueblo, Colo.
- Helo Tactical Response Force Maintenance Facility, Warren Air Force Base, Laramie, Wyo.
- Gateway South Transmission Line (Segment F) from Aeolus Substation near Medicine Bow, Wyo., to the Clover Substation near Mona, Utah
- Kindred/One River Run Hotel/Condominiums, Keystone Resort, Colo.
- Solis at Jackson Station, Salt Lake City
- 16th Street Mall Reconstruction, Denver
- Dollar General Distribution Center, Aurora, Colo.
- Greensand Water Treatment Plant Expansion, Brighton, Colo.
- Montbello High School, Denver
- I-15/I-86 System Interchange, Pocatello, Idaho
- Nampa Wastewater Treatment Plant, Nampa, Idaho
Congrats Travis Ramos
Peter Catchpole - Legacy Winner
Congratulations Ray and Peter
POWER Engineers & Peter Catchpole
Congratulations, Ray! Well deserved!...