ENR Northwest’s upcoming print issue will rank the region’s biggest projects to break ground in 2019, and feature some of the largest starts* in Alaska, Oregon and Washington.
The project starts are listed alphabetically below – make sure to check out ENR Northwest’s April edition to learn where each of these projects rank along with construction costs and project teams. The following list is preliminary, and is subject to change as additional information becomes available prior to the ranking’s publication.
- 10th and Washington Mixed Use Building
- Avenue Bellevue Mixed Use
- Greater Mooses Tooth 2 Oil & Gas Development Project
- Intel D1X Expansion (Intel Phase 3) Mod3
- Key Arena Remodel/Add (Multipurpose Facility for Sports Team)
- Lynnwood Link Extension
- QTS Data Center (Hillsboro, Ore.)
- Seattle House Mixed Use Development
- Ship Canal Water Quality - Tunnel Storage Improvement
- Skookumchuck Wind Energy Project
- WSDOT: SR 520 Bridge Replacement - Montlake Phase
* Note a project start is defined as the beginning of construction activity on the job site, as opposed to just the start of pre-construction or a formal ground-breaking ceremony.