We are proud to announce ENR Northwest’s 2020 Top Young Professionals. This annual program honors up-and-coming leaders in architecture, construction and engineering.
ENR Northwest’s Top Young Professionals salutes 10 individuals from the Northwest region of Alaska, Oregon and Washington who are under 40 years of age and have shown extraordinary leadership and service.
Nominees are judged on their industry experience and education, career and leadership, and community service and involvement. Each honoree will be profiled in more detail in the February issue of ENR Northwest. Next, the winning entries will advance to compete for ENR's National Top Young 20 Under 40. The national winners will be announced this spring.
ENR encourages those who submitted but did not win this year to resubmit next year if the candidate is still eligible.
The following are ENR Northwest’s 2020 Top Young Professionals in alphabetical order. Congratulations!
Alaska, Oregon & Washington
- Mannie Barnes, construction manager, Atkinson Construction
- Brandon Dully, vice president, Atkinson Construction
- Sam Holden, project executive, Skanska
- Hooman Hosseinpour, lead geomechanics engineer and project manager, Golder
- Jennifer Ibrahim, project engineer, HNTB
- Elizabeth Joyce, senior mechanical engineer, Arup
- Feng Li, senior project engineer, Golder
- Brandon Maurisak, transit engineer, AECOM
- Menzer Pehlivan, geotechnical engineer, Jacobs
- Eric Solem, senior project manager, Exxel Pacific