In January, ENR Southeast will again highlight some of the regional construction and design industry’s emerging leaders with our Top Young Professionals program (formerly Top 20 Under 40). The goal of the annual program is to give attention to young professionals who represent the "Best-of-the-Best" in their construction and design careers by giving back to their industry and communities.
This year’s class members—listed below in alphabetical order—come from across the Southeast region that includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico.
Readers can learn more about each member of the 2017 class in ENR Southeast’s Jan. 23 print edition. Until then, congratulations to this year’s honorees!
- Jason Adams, construction manager, Layton Construction, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Annie Blissit, water resources engineer-in-training, Gresham, Smith and Partners, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Sean Buck, vice president/group manager, JE Dunn Construction, Nashville
- Jonathan Burgess, vice president of sustainable operations, The Spinnaker Group, Weston, Fla.
- Ted Cava, area manager, Gilbane Building Company, Jupiter, Fla.
- Edwige Clark, project executive, Hammes Company, Miami
- Melissa Countryman, construction vice president, JE Dunn Construction, Charlotte
- Jamison Edwards, engineer, Atkins, Orlando
- Angela Fannéy, project manager, Kimley-Horn, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Will Gamble, group Manager – operations, JE Dunn Construction, Nashville
- Derek Hoffine, operations manager, Hensel Phelps, Orlando
- Meredith G. Kinkle, district scheduling manager, PCL Civil Constructors, Inc., Raleigh
- Tommy Linstroth, CEO, Green Badger, LLC, Savannah, Ga.
- William Martin, president, Tower Engineering Professionals, Raleigh
- Melissa L. Pomales, global lead water program management, Arcadis U.S., Inc., San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Nerissa Ramsey, architect V, BRPH Architects-Engineers, Inc., Melbourne, Fla.
- Brian Russell, vice president, Jacksonville office executive, Michael Baker International, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Juan Segarra, president/CEO, Foresight Construction Group, Inc., Gainesville, Fla.
- Chas Torrence, vice president, Accent Construction Services, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Yamal Yidios, founder and CEO, Ytech International, Miami