ENR Southeast is proud to announce its 2014 class of honorees for ENR's Top 20 Under 40 program.
As always, this year's recipients were chosen by an independent panel of judges, who reviewed more than 60 entries submitted to our online system. Our judges included: Ken Cristol, president of Cristol Marketing Co., Longwood, Fla.; Janet Puglisi, with KHS&S Contractors, Tampa; and an honoree from a year ago, David Evans, a senior director with Starr Electric Co., Raleigh, N.C.
ENR Southeast will showcase this year's class in the upcoming January print edition. For now, here is an alphabetical list of the latest Top 20 Under 40 class. Congratulations to all!
- Baabak Ashuri — assistant professor, The Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- Claudia Bilotto — associate vice president, AECOM Technology Corp., Atlanta
- Rob Blalock — vice president, Brasfield & Gorrie, Kennesaw, Ga.
- Stephen Chang — senior project manager, Moss & Associates, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Chris Doscher — chief estimator, Gilbane Building Co., Atlanta
- Randall Dragon — sustainability director, Jones Lang LaSalle, Atlanta
- Shannon Drake — associate, Perkins Eastman Architects, Charlotte, N.C.
- Jacquelynn Edmonds — project architect, Primus Design Services, Woodstock, Ga.
- John Harris — vice president, Balfour Beatty Construction, Orlando
- Gregory Hebeler — senior geotechnical engineer, Golder Associates, Atlanta
- Chris Heggen — vice president, Kimley-Horn and Associates, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Victor Herrera — Southeast Florida manager, engineering, Atkins, Miami
- Traci Cooper Holton — director of design, the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority, Nashville
- Matthew Johnson — division manager, The Harper Corp., Greenville, S.C.
- Maurice Johnson — president, Taylor Morrison, Orlando
- Andy Norman — managing partner, GMF Construction, Lakeland, Fla.
- Ryan Taylor — president, Ryan Taylor Architects, Atlanta
- Aaron Thomas — president/CEO, Metcon Inc., Pembroke, N.C.
- Brad Watford — senior electrical engineer, Clark Richardson & Biskup Consulting Engineers, Cary, N.C., and
- Kevin White — vice president, Brasfield & Gorrie, Birmingham, Ala.