Southeast Construction recently conducted a "Top 20 Under 40" program aimed at determining some of the Southeast A/E/C industry's best and brightest up-and-coming leaders.
Anyone working in the four-state A/E/C industry that was under the age of 40 was eligible for nomination. After receiving the entries, the submissions were then sent to an independent panel of judges for scoring.
Below is our inaugural "Top 20 Under 40." All 20 will be highlighted in the January issue of ENR Southeast - coming your way soon!
Congratulations to the following!
- Brian Allen - President of Precision Walls in Cary N.C.;
- Greg Blinston - Senior project manager with BE&K Building Group, Greenville S.C.;
- Chris Fay - Director of business development, The Harper Corp., Greenville S.C.;
- Dan Finch - Director of preconstruction, Suffolk Construction Co., West Palm Beach;
- P.J. Goodwin - President, Coastal Mechanical Services, Melbourne, Fla.;
- Matthew R. Gulden - Division leader, The Haskell Co., Jacksonville Fla.;
- Daniel Hathaway - President of Hathaway Construction Services, Atlanta;
- Lee Johnson - Division president with Cox Schepp Construction in Charlotte, N.C.;
- Kurt Langford - Project executive, Suffolk Construction Co., West Palm Beach;
- Kristopher Lengieza - Construction model manager, The Weitz Co., West Palm Beach, Fla.;
- Jason McFadden - Project manager, Barton Malow Co., Alpharetta, Ga.;
- Matthew Meyer - Senior associate, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, Miami Lakes, Fla.;
- Martin B. Moser - Vice president - building division, Barnhill Contracting Co., Raleigh, N.C.;
- Keith Rane - Director of multifamily and hospitality, Catamount Constructors, Roswell, Ga.;
- Curt Rigney - Project manager, Batson-Cook Co. in Atlanta;
- Radha Krishna Swayampakala - transportation engineer and project manager, with RS&H in Charlotte;
- Michael Swick - Director of sustainability, Choate Construction Co. in Atlanta;
- Philip L. Trezza, Jr. - Senior associate with Harvard Jolly Architecture in St. Petersburg, Fla.;
- Jeff Turner - Controller for Batson-Cook Co. in West Point Ga.; and,
- Ryan Wathen - Senior vice president of operations for Rodgers Builders, Charlotte.
Don't forget - follow us @SEConstruction.