In addition to the contracts listed above, here's an alphabetical list of other projects that currently appear to be strong contenders for inclusion on this year's coming Top Starts ranking.
Editor's Note: Projects are included here as possible candidates for the Top Starts ranking after ENR Southeast has verified certain key information, such as construction start date and total cost. However, due to the potential for other, previously undisclosed projects to qualify for the ranking, inclusion in this blog post does not guarantee that a particular project will make the complete final ranking that will appear in ENR Southeast's March 23 edition.
- Alta Dadeland, Miami – Coastal Construction
- American Express Service Center, Sunrise, Fla. – Turner Construction Co.
- The Bond, Miami – Coastal Construction
- Fendi Chateau, Miami Beach – Coastal Construction
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Fla. – Skanska USA Building
- Interstate 95 Widening, Volusia County, Fla. – Archer Western Contractors
- Marina Palms II, North Miami – Coastal Construction
- Modify Vehicle Assembly Building High Bay 3, Kennedy Space Center, Fla. – Hensel Phelps
- Northside Hospital Cherokee, Canton, Ga. – Batson-Cook Construction
- Oceana Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour, Fla. – Coastal Construction
- Panorama Tower, Miami – Tutor Perini Corp.
- Richland County Transportation Penny Construction Program, Richland County, S.C. – M.B. Kahn Construction Co.
- S.R. 826 Reconstruction, Miami-Dade County – Community Condotte De Moya Joint Venture
- Sinai Residences, Boca Raton, Fla. – Suffolk Construction
- Surf Club, Miami Beach – Coastal Construction
- University of Florida/Shands Cardiovascular/Neuroscience Hospital, Gainesville, Fla. – Skanska USA Building
- Veterans Administration Health Care Center, Charlotte, N.C. – J.E. Dunn Construction