ENR Southeast's annual Top 20 Under 40 program—which will welcome its fifth class in January—always provides a positive note to start the year. Seeing the work of talented up-and-coming Southeast industry leaders seems to offer optimism about the future. And this year's class is no exception.
One of this year's Top 20 Under 40 honorees is Jennifer Kolbe, lead engineer with MWH in Alpharetta, Ga. (Photo courtesy MWH)
For this most recent competition, ENR Southeast received more than 50 entries, which were all reviewed by this year's judges, who included: Michael Bernos, director of public relations with RS&H, Jacksonville, Fla.; Cheryl Maze, principal with TLC Engineering for Architecture, Orlando; and a recent Top 20 Under 40 honoree, Ryan Taylor, president of Ryan Taylor Architects, Atlanta.
Again, ENR Southeast will highlight this year's class in the upcoming January print edition. For now, here is an alphabetical list of the latest Top 20 Under 40 class. Congratulations to all!
- Holly Bauman — roadway engineer, ARCADIS US, Atlanta
- Kristin Caborn — senior project manager, Atkins, Orlando
- France Campbell — traffic and ITS engineer, AECOM, Atlanta
- Katie Duty — water resources market sector leader, HDR, Tampa
- Adrianne Elder — business developer, McKim & Creed, Raleigh
- Dotun Famakinwa — department manager, Burns & McDonnell, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Tony R. Gibson — president, Gibson Landscape Services, Jonesboro, Ga.
- Bill Hassel — president, Titus Construction Group, Fort Lauderdale
- Joelle Jefcoat — associate general counsel, Perkins+Will, Charlotte
- Christy Jeon — engineer II, Parsons Transportation Group, Norcross, Ga.
- Wes Kelley — vice president, Brasfield & Gorrie, Columbus, Ga.
- Jennifer L. Kolbe — lead engineer, MWH, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Steve Manown — vice president, Brasfield & Gorrie, Birmingham, Ala.
- Terence Morrison — electrical engineer, Clark Richardson & Biskup Consulting Engineers, Cary, N.C.
- Jason Rodda — vice president, Rodda Construction, Lakeland, Fla.
- Prasoon Sinha — associate vice president, ARCADIS US, Atlanta
- Stanton Stafford — director-energy/sustainability, Newcomb & Boyd, Atlanta
- John Strid — senior project manager, Brasfield & Gorrie, Birmingham
- Kristen Sweatland — senior landscape architect, Atkins, Orlando
- Will Weaver — sustainable practice leader, Jones Lang LaSalle, Charlotte