ENR California’s upcoming print issue will rank the region’s biggest projects to break ground in 2019, and feature 30 (or more) of the largest starts* in California and Hawaii.
The project starts are listed alphabetically below – make sure to check out ENR California’s April edition to learn where each of these projects rank along with construction costs and project teams. The following list is preliminary, and is subject to change as additional information becomes available prior to the ranking’s publication.
- Transbay/ Salesforce Tower Parcel F
- Blythe Solar Power - Solar PV Phase 2, Units 3 & 4
- Brookfield Mixed Use/Residential Tower
- China Mobile Office & Data Center
- Consolidated Rent-A-Car (ConRAC) Facility
- Google One Westside Office Campus
- Grand Avenue Project
- Joint Water Pollution Control Plant Effluent Outfall Tunnel
- Los Angeles World Airports' Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP)
- Palen Solar Project 500 MW
- Rancho Los Amigos South Campus (RLASC) ISD and Probation Department Headquarters
- Triton Pavilion (Campus Gateway Complex)
- United Airlines East Aircraft Maintenance & Ground Support at LAX
- Water Pollution Control Plant Biosolids
- West Village Transfer Student Housing at UC Davis
* Note a project start is defined as the beginning of construction activity on the job site, as opposed to just the start of pre-construction or a formal ground-breaking ceremony.